Tuesday, January 20, 2009

My Great Twitter Offer (A bit of an experiment)

For Twitter Members only:

10 articles (300+ words) for just $50 total!

Or

10 articles (450+ words) for just $80 total!

(Just email me: chaiwriter[at]gmail.com)

Here's why:

I just started using this new Social Networking site called "Twitter." It's a site that allows you to post little blurbs about what you're doing and it allows you to see what other people are doing too. It's really cool.

To be honest, I started using the site because I wanted to promote my writing services. I've heard some people brag that their business has really boomed thanks to Twitter.

I have no doubt that these people are telling the truth. But I've yet to realize any boost yet. Though I have to admit, I'm pretty clueless when it comes to marketing myself and my writing. In fact, I'm absolutely clueless. I'm a writer not a salesman. What can I say?

But, I'm going to try something. (And since you're reading this it might just be working!)

I'm going to offer a special for Twitter users only. I'm going to make an offer no Internet Marketer can refuse.

Here it is:

For any Twitter user I will write:

10 articles (300+ words) for just $50 total!

Or

10 articles (450+ words) for just $80 total!

If you want to learn more about me and my writing then click here.

Now, I am limiting this to 7 takers (and I'll write 10 articles a day so everyone will have their articles inside of a week), or I'll close this in 24 hours... so this will end at 12 pm EST on 1/21. So hurry and take advantage of this (and make me feel really good about Twitter!).

Let's see which comes first.

To take advantage of my writing, simply email me at chaiwriter[at]gmail.com.

I hope to hear from you!

(I hope that this works...)

No comments:

Post a Comment