Friday, January 16, 2009

Having a Bad Day

You know you're having a bad day when you start a blog and the security word your asked to enter is "suffer." Wow, never had that one before.

How appropriate.

Anyway, I have a few blogs up and running. But they are sports related and all mostly for clients. I figured I would start my own blog, if for no other reason than to keep track of what the hell is happening in my life.

Today is not a good day... but hopefully it will get better.

Anyway, I am a freelance writer / ghost writer. And if you're reading this, and you are into Internet Marketing, please let me offer you a little reward just for reading:

Simply shoot me an email chaiwriter@gmail.com and let me know you were here and I will write a report or eBook for you for just $5 a page (double spaced, Verdana).

So, there you go.

Now, before I go, I will let you know that I'm a dad of 2 living in NY. I am married to an LPN who is currently in school to become an RN.

I'm sure you'll learn a lot more about me as I write more blogs so I'll leave it at that for now.

Until we meet again...


Chai

1 comment:

  1. looking forward to reading your stuff....keep on blogging!

    ReplyDelete